***Contact me with questions if interested in this carb***
This is our last one 0-3810 Carb.
Holley did NOT stamp the List Numbers on the airhorn or anywhere.
Apparently they forgot and their quality control missed it.
These very well could be the last new 0-3810 carbs that Holley will make for us after about 30 years.
Holley is trying to get out of the collector carb business.
Brand New Holley Carburetor for a
1967 Corvette, M/T, w/o A.I.R.
Vehicle Application Information:
- 1967 Chevrolet C2 Corvette (8 Cyl, 5.4L, 327ci)
- Manual Transmission
- Without A.I.R.
- Can be used on an Automatic Transmission
- List Number 0-3810 is the 585 CFM Carburetor that Originally came on the 327/300HP and 327/350HP engines.
- Original Castings will have the O.E. Number 3906631-DA.--NO STAMP ON THIS CARB.
- Model 4160
- Vacuum Secondaries
- Dichromate Finish
- 585 CFM
- Manual Choke for thermostat coil
- Square Flange
- All O.E. Vacuum Hook-ups
- No Date Code or List Number Stamped
- Fuel Inlets for Original Factory Fuel Lines
This is a NEW, nearly exact reproduction of the original.
Made exclusive for our warehouse by Holley.
Comes with a 6 month warranty that is handled by our Holley Carb Specialist.
***Sorry NO International orders/shipments***